Moving & Turn Off the Styles Task Pane
Moving the Styles Task Pane
- Select the Down Arrow in the top, right hand corner of the Task Pane.
- Choose Move from the drop down list that appears.
- You will notice a black, cross-hatch appears at the top of the Task Pane.
- Drag the Task Pane to its new location (you may anchor it to the right or to the left in the document window) and click once with your left mouse to deactivate the move feature.
Turning Off the Styles Task Pane
- Click the X in the top, right hand corner of the Styles Task Pane with your left mouse to close the Task Pane.
"Hawthorn Training delivers expert and up to date software training solutions for your business."