- Click within the text of the Style that you wish to modify.
- You will notice the Style is highlighted in both the Styles Gallery and in the Styles Task Pane.
- If you select the Style in the Gallery, right click over the highlighted Style and choose Modify from the drop down menu.
- If you select the Style in the Styles Task Pane, select the down arrow next to the Style name and choose Modify from the drop down menu. You may also right-click from the Styles Task Pane and select Modify.
- The Modify Style dialog box will launch.
- You can use any of the short-cut options in the Modify Style dialog box or you may select the Format button to access additional formatting options.
- Make the necessary changes to the Style from the Modify Style dialog box only (do not use any other method to change Style attributes).
- Click the OK button when you are done.
"Hawthorn Training delivers expert and up to date software training solutions for your business."