Courses are available in Office 2008 and Office 2011 (for the Mac) and in Office 2007, Office 2010 and Office 2013 (for the PC). Why not consider one of the following options?
- Book a group training session and Wendy will bring the training to you. With a mobile lab of ten, 17″ laptops, Wendy is able to bring the training right to your boardroom. Courses can be scheduled at your convenience, in either half day or full day sessions.
- Lunch and Learn (select a topic and train over an extended, two-hour lunch).
- Book a day of training for staff (select your topics ahead of time and Wendy will provide one-on-one training for each staff member in the topic of their choice).
- Choose a topic(s) from one of the training modules and book a two hour, half day or full-day lesson. Visit our Course Outlines page for more information.
- Attend a live, on-line training session.
Hawthorn Training’s Competitive Business Advantages:
- Increase employee productivity and effectiveness
- Develop employee confidence and competence that boosts job satisfaction and increases productivity
- Reduce Support Costs: Alleviates demand on IT services
- Convenient, easy and cost effective
- Flexible Training can be delivered when you want, where you want and how you want
Please contact Wendy to request rates and samples of available training modules.
For complete course outlines, please click the link below:
» Course Outlines
To make a payment or deposit, please click the link below:
» Make a payment or deposit
Deposits, Cancellations and Refunds
A non-refundable, 50% deposit is due upon booking. Remaining monies owing on the course are due upon completion. Requests for cancellation may be submitted via e‑mail up to five business days before the course commences. If you cancel after that time period, an invoice will be issued for the remaining monies owing on the course. If you need to re‑schedule a training session due to illness, an invoice for the remaining monies owing will be issued after course completion. No refunds for the remaining monies owing will be issued once a course has commenced.